**No Sponsorship available, must be US citizen or green card holder**
Attention consultants working for large integrator. Tired of traveling? Wanna work by the beach and pay no state income tax?
Check this out!
- 7+ years’ experience in Salesforce application development.
- APEX Code Development Experience (4+ Years) is required
- Experience building Salesforce Triggers, Familiarity with Process Builder, Flow and Workflow Rules is required
- Knowledge of DocuSign architecture, administration, and integration methods a plus
- Knowledge of Java or similar language is nice to have
- Bachelor's degree in technical/computer discipline or related experience required
- Knowledge of the software implementation life-cycle methodologies such as Agile
About this Opportunity
As a member of the global Salesforce development team you will be at the center of an enterprise Digital Transformation aimed at providing exceptional client service and promoting client-first thinking. You will apply your Salesforce expertise to an existing enterprise ecosystem to advance the client experience and maximize our technology investment.
The Salesforce Developer assists in the technical design of application components, builds applications, interfaces between applications, and understands data security, retention, and recovery. Can research technologies independently and recommend appropriate solutions. Contributes to technology-specific best practices & standards; contributes to success criteria from design through deployment, including, reliability, cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity, maintainability, reuse, extensibility, usability and scalability; contributes expertise on significant application components, vendor products, program languages, databases, operating systems, etc., executes on the plan by building components, testing, configuring, tuning, and deploying solutions.
What You'll Do
- Technology Expertise – is a subject matter expert on one or more of programming languages, vendor products, applications, data structures, business lines
- Platforms – works with Infrastructure partners to stand up development, testing, and production environments
- Requirements Elaboration – works with the Functional Architect to ensure designs satisfy functional requirements
- Data Modeling – reviews and extends data models
- Is aware of frameworks – that promote concepts of isolation, extensibility, and extensibility
- System Performance – contributes to solutions that satisfy performance requirements; constructs test cases and strategies that account for performance requirements; tunes application performance issues
- Security – implements solutions and executes test plans working mentoring other team members in best practice
- Standards – is aware of technology standards and understands technical
- solutions need to be consistent with them
- Documentation – develops and maintains system documentation
- Is familiar with different software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately