Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Semiconductor Device Engineer (Mid to Senior)
We are seeking a Semiconductor Device Engineer to work for a High-Tech Manufacturer in the Syracuse, NY area.
What’s in it for you?
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Competitive Salary, Medical / Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, Restricted Stock Options and much more
- Outstanding Career Opportunity to Join a Start-Up Fab with over 100M in assets
Education and Experience
- Provide simulation and thermal modeling of device electrical performance
- Establish process manufacturing tolerances based on simulations of typical structural variations
- Design and layout test chips to verify electrical performance
- Test specifications for test structures
- Analyze electrical characterization data
- MS or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering
- 3 to 10+ years of experience in semiconductor device design
- Experience with TCAD device simulation and layout tools