Our client is seeking an Electrical Maintenance Manager to work in Newark, OH
A global building and industrial materials leader is hiring an Electrical Maintenance Manager
. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of the electrical maintenance process. Work for a Fortune 500 Company that cares about its people!
They offer competitive pay with significant incentive opportunities and other benefits that fit your needs... from great health care coverage to generous PTO. They even provide two weeks paid time off for all new parents (dads and moms)!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring a safe, clean and environmentally compliant work environment and building a culture where safety is a first priority
- Developing risk assessments for critical tasks
- Grow the service and quality culture in the department and meet / exceed established goals
- Development and execution of Preventive and Predictive Maintenance programs
- Further develop craft training plans and create a continuous learning environment for employees
- Co-Leading and coaching of unionized primary maintenance workforce (crew of approx 36) and driving engagement in the primary workforce
- Actively participate in Total Productive Maintenance deployment
- Improve the reliability of the plant power systems through preventative and predictive maintenance and capital improvements
- Bachelor degree required, Bachelor of Science in Engineering Discipline preferred. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5 years progressive leadership experience within a manufacturing environment preferred. Prefer emphasis on electrical
- Technical knowledge in DCS control systems, high voltage equipment, PLC applications (Allen Bradley), AC/DC line drives, process instrumentation, data acquisition, etc.
- Trouble shooting
- Ability to identify opportunities for reliability performance and cost improvement
- Experience developing and managing project work
- Safety focus - Ensure the injury-free performance primary member team
- Union preferred
- Leadership experience
- Ability to set and meet goals
- Six Sigma / Lean manufacturing experience is highly desired
- Experience in Reliability Improvements (CMRP desired)
- Union preferred