Vice President of Human Resources
There are organizations with Human Resources leaders who should not hold their titles because they are really transaction head figures. They do not truly have a seat at the main table where leaders are setting the direction for the organization through major decisions that affect the very “humans” they have been charged with managing.
Does this sound like you? Are you ready to take you human resources talents to company that not only values your leadership and wants you to have a seat at the table, but expects
you to have one?
Let’s talk. We are looking for the next Vice President of Human Resources
for our world-class manufacturing client in Eastern Iowa.
THE DUTIES OF OUR VICE PRESIDENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Responsible for development and implementation of goals and objectives of the department consistent with the corporate goals and objectives, which include:
EXPERIENCE YOU MUST POSSES TO BE QUALIFIED AS AN HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE
- All Human Resource, Safety and Security programs.
- Management of both the strategic and tactical implementation of department objective and goals.
- Directing development of departmental business plans.
- Managing a staff focused on Human Resources, Safety, and Security
- Providing leadership and assume related responsibilities as a member of the Leadership Staff Build and maintain a positive work environment Manage departmental budget and control costs
- Managing the collective bargaining process and act as chief negotiator for all labor contract negotiations and enforce/interpret the final contract
- Leading grievance activity from start to resolution
- Leading process improvement initiatives.
- Developing and ensure consistent application and adherence to company policies and guidelines.
- Ensuring compliance with all related regulations and maintain relevant files and records.
- Adhering to the Quality system and ISO processes
- Ensuring that all daily, monthly and annual reports and forecasts are completed in a timely manner.
- Providing and maintain a safe work environment.
- Coordinating with other organizations and departments as needed to create a team environment.
- Overseeing the administration of all benefits programs
- ERISA administration responsibility.
- Fiduciary responsibility for Retirement Plans.
IF YOU HAVE THESE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE, YOU ARE IN HIGH DEMAND!
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field; and a minimum of 10 years’ experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Labor relations experience.
- Manufacturing background
- Previous experience in the metal processing and/or paper processing industry.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE GREAT BENEFITS YOU WILL BE OFFERED
- Strong finance experience
- A legal background
- ERP System
- 401(k) plan
- Retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement program
DIVERSE LEADERSHIP MATTERS TO US!
- Life insurance
We are proud to support an organization that is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment--and they know it starts with leadership. Our client strongly encourages qualified applicants from all backgrounds to apply, regardless of race, sex, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, marital status, families with children, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, status as a veteran or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
CAN YOU SEE YOUR SELF BRINGING VALUE TO THIS ORGANIZATION AS AN EXECUTIVE AT THE TABLE?