Our client is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer in the Oshkosh, Wisconsin area. This Engineer will oversee and coordinate engineering project work to include the repair, upkeep and production equipment, and new installations of capital equipment. This Engineer will also support all day to day troubleshooting of unplanned breakdown items that include working in a cross-functional environmental with operations and maintenance.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 5+ years experience in an Electrical Engineering role.
- Experience with PLC’s, HMI’s and Drives.
- Experience leading a team as well as experience leading projects that others contributed on.
- Any experience as a mentor or in a training role is highly desired.
- Ensure manufacturing operations are conducted consistent with plant, corporate and regulatory health, safety, quality and environmental requirements ensuring all employees well-being, and food safety is being followed.
- Actively support all day-to-day operations to reduce unplanned downtown to drive improvements.
- Work with Operations and Maintenance to improve uptime and eliminated equipment issues.
- Operate within a multitude of drive and PLC platforms working with process control, automation and facility systems. Create logic and programming to improve the performance of the production equipment.
- Participate in plant continuous improvement initiatives including; Kaizen Teams, Safety Teams, 5S Teams and/or CTO projects.
- Determine customer’s needs.
- Establish Project Teams, project schedules to include layouts, designs, calculations, schematics, manuals etc.
- Manage all project costs, ensuring everything is communicated in a timely manner and fashion.
To include: medical, dental, vision, paid holidays and vacation.