The candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining highly technical and automated equipment to include fillers, case packers, and palletizers, also to include process systems, ammonia refrigeration equipment, high-pressure boilers, air compressors, and other building utilities. Experience in a dairy process or food packaging environment is a plus.
The ideal candidate must have a strong electrical background in Industrial Electrical Controls (Frequency drives, PLC’s, Servo’s) as well as Mechanical abilities and Shift Leader potential. Shifts available: third shift.
Needs the following experience.
• Allen Bradley PLC knowledge to include SLC 500, PLC 5 and Logix 5000 (troubleshooting and program understanding)
• Understanding of electrical schematics and documentation
• Welding to include: Mig, Tig and Arc
• Familiar with conveyors, Palletizing Eq., Case Packers, Pumps, gearbox’s and Etc.
• Strong Mechanical Aptitude
• Good decision making skills and self motivated
• Pneumatic and Hydraulic Systems Operation
• Good attitude and able to work in a Team Environment
• 480V 3 Phase troubleshooting and wiring
• Low Voltage Controls
• Utilities – Boilers, Air Compressors and Ammonia Refrigeration
• Waste Water Systems
Experience in Dairy Processing plant or food packaging facility is a plus.
Below are some frequently asked questions:
- What are the hours of the 3rd shift? 9pm-7:30am
- How many people are on this team? 2
- Will this person need to train on 1st shift with someone else and how long is the training/ramp up time typically?
Will train on 1st shift for 1 to 2 months
- Is there Overtime for this role?
We don’t have a lot of overtime but from time to time there is some.
- Is food production experience required or nice to have?
It’s not required, but helpful to have it
- Is there any travel to other sites with this role? No
- Will you look at out of state candidates and would there be some relocation assistance if so?
We will consider out of state...Yes
- Do you have a benefits summary that we can share with candidates?
- Are you able to onboard and start someone with the COVID-19 going? How would that look?
Yes we are. It would be the process of symptom testing at the time of the d drug and nicotine test.You cannot have any type of nicotine in your system!!
This is a tobacco free (in every form) company