infusion has been award a project to start in September 2020.
While this is a remote position, you may be required to visit the office twice a month.
infusion is seeking
Learning Designers for all learning experience within the Institute. The person(s) in this role is expected to be proficient in a variety of development tools in order to create valuable learning experiences (Instructor Led, eLearning, Video, Audio and future learning channels).
Partnering with the Learning Master and stakeholder, the Learning Designer will define learning objective and determine the best possible learning channel to ensure success comprehension and skill development as needed. They will also articulate the executional vision so that Learning Developers understand the vision and required deliverables.
Create and curate end to end learning experiences including assessments, incorporation of multimedia/videos, audio, and interactivity to provide a rich learning experience
Develop content in multiple formats for Instructor Led Training, eLearning and future platform curriculum's for technologists and team members
Partner with various business groups and stakeholders to develop learning experiences that meet business learning objectives and overall objectives of our customer.
- Facilitate Instructor Lead Training Learning Experiences in person or virtually, as needed
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Experience in learning design in a Financial Services
- Advanced verbal and written skills
- Experience in video production and/or editing
- Advanced proficiency with eLearning software; Articulate Suite, Adobe, Camtasia, HTML5, Java and similar platforms
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Share Point, Teams, Skype
Nice to Have(s)
Advanced degree in Instructional Design or Financial Service
- Experience with Copy writing
- Experience with Graphic Design and/or Illustration