Our customer has an immediate need for an SAP and .net Development Manager.
This is a career opportunity at constantly growing, state-of-the-art industry leader in the custom food packaging industry. This position is open due to growth. Employees are treated so well that they had four employees retire this year with over fifty years of service. The culture has a family feel and employees can move to other departments. The Information Technology department is a collaborative work environment.
The SAP and .net Development Manager is responsible for overseeing, mentoring, leading the SAP / .net development team. Responsibilities include organizing planning schedules. This position will report to the Vice President of Information Technology. The department will be going through a conversion from SAP ECC 6.0 to SAP S/4HANA so the employees will gain that experience as well.The culture is important here so establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with others is important. This person will be also responsible for maintaining confidentiality. This Development Manager is a hands-on position that requires the successful candidate to do SAP ABAP development work.
Candidates will have a minimum background consisting of the following:
S/4HANA experience would be preferred but not required.
- A degree
- 10+ years of experience managing software applications development teams
- 10+ years of experience applications development with ABAP
- 10+ years of experience developing ABAP
- Knowledge of FI, CO, MM, PP, SD functional areas in SAP
- Solid .net development experience
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to be organized to meet timelines
- Knowledge of manufacturing systems
- A residence within 45 minutes of Schofield, Wisconsin
Candidates must be United States Citizens or Green Card Holders. Please do not send candidates that are on any form of Visa.