My customer has an immediate need for a Project Manager. This is a long term contract opportunity. Sponsorship is not available. Only US Citizen and Green card holders will be considered.
Our client is seeking a Project Manager who will be responsible for supporting Technology Transfer teams, on several biologic drug substance and drug product external manufacturing projects of different clinical phases.
The Project Manager will interface directly with Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMO) and work with the project teams’ members to gather information on project scope, milestone tracking, and status reports for the evaluation of the project scope, schedule, and budget control. This position will coordinate and manage International external manufacturing projects and campaigns for the Global & Biologic Process Development Technology Transfer functional departments.
Skills and Qualifications
• 5-15 years experience in the biotech/bio pharmaceutical industry
• High level of proficiency in MS Office software including: Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, and PowerPoint
• Mastery of Microsoft Project; knowledge of MS Project Server a plus
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in science or business discipline
• Understanding of PMI’s or similar Project Management methodologies