Our customer has an immediate need for a Manufacturing Engineer.
South Bend, IN (Relocation Assistance Provided)
+ 8% Bonus, 6% 401k Match, Full Benefits, 4 weeks PTO
Global medical leader; multi-billion dollar business, profitable division that designs, develops and manufactures medical products (devices & consumables) in a world class facility. Division is 30+ years old yet continuing to grow rapidly, improve operations continually, new technologies, new machines, layouts, enhancements.
We are looking for a process-driven senior manufacturing engineer who has knowledge in precision web handling / converting experience, rotary converting, paper/film (sheet or roll form).
Key Areas to note:
- High-speed automation/continuous 24/7 manufacturing facility (producing millions to billions of products a year).
- You’ll play a critical role in product development, quality testing and manufacturing.
- Seeking strengths in 3D modeling, Design (AutoCad and/or Solidworks)
- Process improvement experience; Lean, Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma, or similar
- Experience in regulated industry/products a plus (Medical or similar; ISO 13485 a plus)
- Site tooling & mold management (creation, execution, maintenance of mold/tooling database, PM logs)
- Ability to translate product attributes and outcomes to processing conditions/equipment
- Ability to develop systems and oversee personnel as needed; excellent communication skills
- Must be strong in Microsoft Office programs
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing, or similar
- 4+ years manufacturing experience working with precision web handling / converting experience, rotary converting, paper/film (sheet or roll form).
- Must have excellent communication, verbal/written, and able to work independently